Sunday, November 13, 2011

Video Adventures

Dedication: To the lovely Jeanean Ayala! You're a great partner, bomb friend and a genius!

(Divya, Me, Jeanean and Heidi at a BU Grad event) 

School has been quite chaotic lately and honestly it's about time we have some fun. Jeanean (my PIC)  and I realized that it's best to turn school projects into fun adventures you'll laugh about. Also, adventures you're able to look back at and gain a nice little study break from. With that said, ladies and gents I present Where's Walda? This little fun video is brought to you by two very warn out, stressed out, and out of their mind grad students. Please know the credits are my all time favorite; the song just made me feel like I was in middle school all over again!


(Song courtesy of Tag Team!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment