Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday

Dedication: To holiday shoppers who thrive on a great bargains!

It's Cyber Monday baby! As you know, I LOVE to shop, it's my middle name. Retail therapy is quite soothing especially less than 7 days away from the comprehensive exam. Honestly, I've never been much of an online shopper. When you're 4'9 and with hips the size of the pacific ocean trying on clothes is a must. However, I decided to be daring this year and hit the cyber world in search of bargains.

Low and behold I found one! For the past few weeks I had been eying a beautiful Kenneth Cole Reaction coat -a whopping $245- ouch! For some apparent reason I hit the Macy's website today hoping the coat would be within my spending limits and...IT WAS! A surprising $78.99. I am now the proud owner of a the lovely coat and will be nice and warm for the winter season.

If you're fashion taste is anything similar to mine- classic with a hint of spunk - then I recommend you scope out the following sites. Their sales are fabulous!
If you happen to come across any other sales please do share!

Happy Shopping and hasta next time!
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment