Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Back to Reality

Dedication: This is for all those students who are attempting to get back in the groove after Thanksgiving break.

I'm back! Back to Boston, back to school, back to my internship and back to reality. Many of you have called and texted asking if I arrived safely and if you're reading this the answer is - yes! I've arrived and desperately want to go back (to Miami). If you're wondering why, it's of course because I miss you so very much and because the next two weeks are going to be the death of me.

I'm in the midst of finals and prepping for my comprehensive exam this Saturday. If I don't pick up your calls, reply to your text or kind of forget you for the next few days, please know I still love you. I'll get back to you after Saturday evening once the Comps are over. For the next four days I'm going to be living in this place....


I'll even be there all of Saturday!

Hasta next time,
Grace :)


No comments:

Post a Comment