Saturday, November 12, 2011

Black Friday

Dedication: To the men and women who brace the Black Friday madness-you rock!

sale_black_friday.jpg

(Image courtesy of ExtraTV) 


Ladies and gents I'm not sure if you're aware but we are just 13 days away from the greatest holiday ever invented-Black Friday! If you know me, you happen to know it's just my all time favorite holiday. Most people cringe at the thought of waking up at 3:00 a.m. to stand in a line that is longer than I-95.
Not me-I live for that stuff. Trust me when I say shopping is my middle name and doing it on a minimal budget should be my first name.


Every year my mother and I develop a game plan about two days before the big festivities. We create our Christmas list, research the best bargains, clip coupons and map out our store routes.  We always make sure to visit the major department stores first. Perks you ask? JCPenny gifts free Mickey and Minnie snow globes (my mom owns far too many to count), smaller check-out lines and way better deals. Our shopping extravaganza usually ends by noon with a visit to Starbucks for a much needed energy boost. It's a joyous day I tell you and believe when I say the countdown has begun at Casa Ros/Turiano.

In order to help you prep for the greatest holiday, here's a few suggestions from Yahoo. It's a great way to get the 411 on what to do.

ss-101126-blackfriday-2p-04.grid-8x2.jpg

(Image courtesy of MSNBC) 
Hasta next time,
Grace




No comments:

Post a Comment