Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The Final Countdown

Dedication: To the city where the heat it on all night on the beach to the break of dawn- Miami!


The countdown has officially begun! Three days from today, at this very minute, I'll be home. For the past three months I've been eagerly awaiting this very moment. While I've been away I've missed a plethora of things. I thought about listing them all for you, but if I did this post would be longer then the Declaration of Independence. So, I've decided to keep it simple and list the Top 5 things I've missed the most. Here it goes...

#5: Sergio's Croquetas 
(Image courtesy of The Burger Beast.com)


#4: Driving on I-95 with the windows down while jamming to Pitbull
(Give Me Everything-Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
If you're wondering I'll indeed be jamming to this song. DALE!


#3: Being able to rock shorts in November 
(Image courtesy of coolspotters.com) 


#2: People watching and shopping at Dolphin Mall 
(Image courtesy of brazil-miami.com)


#1: My amazing family and really cool friends


Hasta next time, 
Grace 


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this post. And can I just say, Pitbull...fantastic choice!

    ReplyDelete