Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Prince Charming




Dedication: To my better half, PIC (partner in crime), prince charming, love of my life and birthday boy- Patrick Turiano! 

It's been an eventful weekend at the Turiano household. As some of you may know, my amazing better half is celebrating his 27th birthday today. Since birthdays should be a weekend or week long celebration we did just that for the mellow yet always jolly, Patrick. Keeping the festivities in true Patrick fashion they involved a whole lot of football and a whole lot of just chillin.

Saturday night we hit up Cask N Flagon for some good old college football (LSU vs. Alabama) beers, and bar food.

 (The Birthday Boy ready to blow out some candles) 


He also got some really rad gifts from Mr. Lopez-Bernal and the future Mrs. Lopez-Bernal. He loved them so much he wore them to work today. I'd like to formally thank them both for keeping Patrick so very stylish. 

(Tie and shirt courtesy of Gabe and Yisel) 
Disclaimer: Patrick did NOT wear the presents with the shorts to work today! 


Sunday the birthday festivities involved more football and much needed studying. We also sprinkled some fantasy football into the mix. In honor of the special day I agreed to the unthinkable, dinner in front of the television. Please know at the Turiano household dinner is sacred and sitting in front of the TV is a huge no, no! We both grew up in families where dinner was quality time and “uno se sienta en la mesa.” I’m happy to say we’ve continued the tradition but broke the rules for the birthday boy.  

Mom & Mami: Please know I was sure to extra spoil our favorite guy and made him one of his favorites, arroz con picadillo.


(Patrick enjoying dinner and the Pats vs. Giants game) 

While Mondays are always crazy with school, work, internship, job applications and homework, we still managed to celebrate the man of the house. Here’s our simple celebration, please pay special attention to what he’s wearing, it was courtesy of his hot wife.

(This is Patrick's I'm an old fart face!)  

Happy Birthday Booger, I love you more than words could ever express. I think I speak for all of our family and friends back in sunny S. Florida when I say “may all your wishes come true.”

Hasta next time,
Grace

3 comments:

  1. Ahh so nice to see your posts Grace. I read the Kim K and now the Bday one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this is more than a little late but... HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRICK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind comments ladies! The birthday boy did have a great day and it's never too late! :)

    ReplyDelete