Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Be-lated Thanksgiving!

Dedication: To my familia for making Thanksgiving the greatest holiday ever and keeping me well feed.
(The Primos) 

Happy  be-lated Thanksgiving! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday surrounded by great family and fantastic friends. I also hope your meals were as fabulous as mine. Honestly, I've always been a Christmas girl, but ever since joining the Turiano family Thanksgiving has quickly moved to the top of my list. These people can cook! Turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese they make it all and well.

(One of two delicious turkeys) 

Aside from the delicious food, we (Patrick and I) were able to spend some quality time with our new niece, Alyssa. To say she's got the whole family wrapped around her little tiny fingers is an understatement. We are all madly in love with her. She's absolutely lovely and brings enormous joy to us all.

(Patrick, Alyssa and I - Take 1) 


(Patrick, Alyssa and I - Take 2) 

Thanksgiving was truly wonderful, being back home and spending quality time with the familia was just what the doctor ordered for a stressed out grad student. We laughed, ate, shared wonderful memories and caught up.

I have many things to be thankful for this year, I'm healthy, I have a fantastic loving and supportive husband, a wonderful family, and great friends. I hope you too had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I'd love to hear how it went and what are some of your traditions.

Hasta next time,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment