Monday, October 31, 2011

A Snooki-fied Halloween

Dedication: To my favorite reality star and halloween costume, Snooki

Snooki 

Some people have no idea who they'd like to dress as and channel on this wicked day. Others (me) know exactly who they want to be. 

When our friend's Gabe and Yisel invited us to their halloween bash, I automatically knew my costume; America's favorite 4'9 girl, Snooki. In order to complete the Jersey Shore/Snooki package I needed a hot gorilla juice head. Therefore Patrick (prince charming/my better half) had no choice and was the designated Jionni. For those not following The Shore, Jionni is Snooki's boyfriend.

(Snooki and Jionni)

Here's our rendition of the reality couple...

(Jionni and Snooki aka Patrick and I) 



(My rendition of Snooki)

Many thanks to Gabe and Yisel for the fun get together. All I have to say is DENZEL WASHINGTON!

Happy Halloween!
Grace







No comments:

Post a Comment