Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On The Edge of Glory


Dedication: To my partners in crime-my fellow classmates. 

It’s one of the most dreadful times in the semester, midterms!



 To say this week is utter chaos is a lie, it’s hell on wheels-it SUCKS! Mugar (BU’s library) has become my second home, Starbucks has made far too much profit off of my caffeine need and workouts aren’t enough to burn my stress.  You’d think I’d be jumping up for joy realizing I’m almost at the edge of glory (glory = graduation), instead I’m on roller coaster ride full of twist and turns, highs and lows, and jolts that can give you whiplash. 

Midterms are not just tests that weigh heavily on your grade; for a last semester grad student they’re the realization that the end is almost near. It’s a big sign, which screams, “GRACE GET IT TOGETHER.” It’s a reminder that you’ve got two months till the commencement of the rest of your life, two months to pray someone will hire you, two months to study for the COMPS and two months to enjoy noon runs to the BU pub. I haven’t had the opportunity to realize this is all happening till now because my nose has been buried in this...


ALL WEEK!

Now that midterms are over, I think I’ll get it together. I’ll let you know how it goes. If nothing else, I’ll enjoy the edge of glory while sipping on a 2-buck chuck glass of pinot!

Hasta next time,
Grace 

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, love these pics of our midterm study booklet. We're almost there.

    ReplyDelete